Go to Library Homepage Find books, DVDs, music and more

Monday, November 10, 2008

A Message from the Library Fairy


As many of you know, I have a mailbox on the librarians' desk at Children's Library. I promise you that I read all of my letters, although I have not answered them recently. But there is good news! I now have my own email account! It is: libraryfairy@cityofpaloalto.org. I will attempt to answer any emails that children send me.

Some of you have asked where I live. I do visit all the Palo Alto libraries, but most of the time I am at Children's Library. You are welcome to take a look at my front door there, but if you knock I may not answer. I am quite shy around people, you know. But I love getting mail.

Another question I have gotten is about books I like. Here is one you might try:
The Fairies' Ring: A Book of Stories and Poems. I bet you'll love it, too. The librarians tell me that if you click on the title and you may reserve the book.

No comments: