Go to Library Homepage Find books, DVDs, music and more

Tuesday, February 19, 2008

More Best Books Awards - the Cybils

This month many of the folks who blog about children's and young adult books announced their favorites of 2007 - the Cybils Awards. I think they did a fine job; some of my favorites are there, and some I've now put on my to-read list. You can check out all the winners here. A few I especially like are:


The winner in the Fantasy and Science Fiction category, The True Meaning of Smekday (click on the title to reserve it) which I reviewed on our book review wiki.


The Chicken-Chasing Queen of Lamar County, which the Cybils' judges chose as the best picture book. Boy, I love that book! Love, love, love it!





It's always fun to see the cream of the crop. Take a look at the list and reserve some to read yourselves!

No comments: